The initial charge is applicable to the investment of new money and the review of exisiting plans and investments. The charge covers the following services:
- A full fact find to gain a detailed understanding of your current financial position.
- Definition of your financial objectives.
- Assessment of your need and willingness to take financial risk.
- Assessment of your ability to withstand financial loss.
- Creation of a financial plan, including stochastic modelling to estimate the probability of achieving your objectives.
- A review of the suitability of your current plans and investments.
- Whole-of-market research to find new or replacement plans and investments if necessary.
- Implementation of transfers and fund switches as required.
This is an annual charge, for ongoing advice relating to your invested funds. The charge covers the following services:
- A yearly face to face meeting to review investment performance and progress towards your financial objectives.
- Changes to the financial plan to take account of changes in your circumstances, tax legislation etc.
- Fund switches and plan transfers as required.
- Access to your adviser via phone or email at any time.